Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS INFORMATIONAL ONLY.
- BenefitsWise has prepared this Site solely for the purpose of providing certain general information about BenefitsWise, its business, services and products. Use of the Site is at Your sole risk. The Site and its content are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to: (i) the implied warranties of merchantability; (ii) non-infringement of third party rights; (iii) fitness for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using the Site; (iv) the use of reasonable care and skill, and (v) any warranties that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Site will be secure or free of viruses or other harmful material, or that information on the Site will be complete, accurate or timely.
- BenefitsWise makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to confirm, revise or update any material contained on this Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law,BenefitsWise (including without limit all officers, directors, employees, and agents) shall not be liable to You for any damages, harm or injury whatsoever regardless of whether or notBenefitsWise has advised of the possibility of such damages, harm or injury (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential and punitive damages, lost revenue and /or loss of profits, goodwill, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising from or relating to the use of, browsing on, downloading from and /or inability to use the Site and its content (including loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property);
- BenefitsWise reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to the Site or any feature or part thereof, with or without notice for any reason whatsoever including misuse or non-compliance thereof.
- In the event the foregoing limitation of liability is held to be unenforceable for any reason, then the maximum liability of BenefitsWise for any of the foregoing types of damages shall be limited to One Hundred Pounds (£100.00).
- Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit BenefitsWise’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; ( ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Users may use this Site for their personal, non-commercial gaming to the extent such activities are legal in the jurisdiction in which each User lives and for no other purpose. Other than the foregoing, Users may not use this Site or post any material to this Site that is commercial or gaming in nature without the prior consent of BenefitsWise, including, but not limited to, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation not directly related to the uses specified on the Site.
- You are forbidden to sell, trade or distribute the contents of this Site or any data obtained from this Site to anyone. In no event may this Site be used or linked to by any party charging a fee for access to this Site or for access to any information gathered in this Site.
- You must use this Site in accordance with all applicable laws and may not post or transmit anything that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability for any party or otherwise breaches any law.
- You may not post or transmit anything that breaches the copyright, privacy, confidentiality, publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or that reveals any information that should be known to the user to be confidential or a proprietary.
- You may not post or transmit anything that is false, misleading, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, harassing, harmful or that could constitute an incitement to unlawful conduct or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience ,and /or for which You have not obtained all necessary licences and /or approvals.
- You may not use, post or transmit any device, software, routine, virus, Trojan horse, spam, mass e-mail, commercial material, corrupted data or otherwise attempt to or intend to interfere with or damage the proper working of this Site or any activity conducted on this Site or to damage or intercept any data or information on this Site.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by Scientific Games or by another User. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security, efficiency, reliability, or integrity of this Site or its content in any way.
- If you would like to link to the Site, You may only do so on the basis that You link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Site, and subject to the following conditions (i) You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the BenefitsWise logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark; (ii) You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site; (iii) You do not in any way imply that BenefitsWise is endorsing any products or services other than its own; (iv) You do not misrepresent your relationship with BenefitsWise nor present any other false information about BenefitsWise; (v) You do not otherwise use any BenefitsWise trademarks displayed on the Site without express written permission from BenefitsWise; (vi) You do not link from a website that is not owned by You; and Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Any unauthorised use shall terminate the permission or licence granted by BenefitsWise to link to the Site.
Copyright, Trade Marks and Other Proprietary Rights
The content of the Site (including but not limited to trade marks, designs, logos, text, and images, audio and video materials) is the copyrighted property of and owned and controlled by BenefitsWise or its authorised suppliers (who are credited as the provider of content).
Reproduction or storage of documents and information from this Site is subject to United Kingdom (and all international) copyright laws.
All software used on this Site is the property of BenefitsWise or its software suppliers and is subject to applicable United Kingdom and international copyright law.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, pass-off, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material, information, software, products or services obtained from or appearing on the Site.
You may not modify, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Site.
This Site contains trademarks of BenefitsWise and many third-party trademarks and of participating gaming authorities and gaming establishments. All marks are the property of their respective holders.
Except where otherwise provided, You may not display, reproduce, pass -off distribute, modify, transmit, or otherwise use the material in the Site in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of BenefitsWise.
Third Party Content
- This Site provides (solely for your convenience) content, hyperlinks and references to external web sites of third-parties, including, without limitation, the web sites and material of third-parties.
- BenefitsWise neither endorses, exercises editorial, publisher or other control nor is responsible for the availability, accuracy, currency or reliability of any information, statement, opinion or advice contained in such a third party’s web site or material.
- You should use such third party websites with caution.
- It is the responsibility of every User to evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of any information, statement, opinion or advice or other content available through any third party site.
- Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, statement, opinion, advice or other content.
- Any concerns regarding such third-party content should be directed to the third-party.
- You acknowledge that BenefitsWise will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information obtained through a third party web site.
- Nothing on this Site shall be deemed to be a recommendation of any third-party or to constitute any representation as to a third-party’s qualifications, services, products, offerings, information or any other content.
- Unless You choose to fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form, (found on many of the pages of the Site) or You email us directly, BenefitsWise does not collect personally identifiable information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc). In the ordinary course, BenefitsWise only uses the personally identifiable information You provide solely to respond to Your inquiry. That said BenefitsWise cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information You transmit over the web or that may be collectable in transit by others, including contractors who provide services to BenefitsWise.
- BenefitsWise automatically collects certain non-personally identifiable information when You visit the Site (such as the type of browser You are using, the type of operating system You are using, and the domain name of Your Internet service provider (e.g. Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk).This non personally identifiable information may be used by BenefitsWise to analyse Site usage which allows BenefitsWise to improve the design and content of the Site.
- BenefitsWise reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. This helps us to provide You with a good experience when you browse the Site and also allows BenefitsWise to improve the Site and services offered from time to time.
- where they are essential to make the Site work;
- to enable the personalisation features on the Site (which give You the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which You have input on line) and
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use the Site and to help us improve the structure of the Site.
- BenefitsWise cannot identify You personally via cookies.
General Provisions / Jurisdiction
- This Site is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For any information related to this Site and its use, please contact BenefitsWise at firstname.lastname@example.org